Awards of Distinction – WBO, Member of the Year
NAWBO believes in recognizing the best and the brightest, as well as supporting the women who have chosen business ownership as their life’s endeavor. The Central & Northern Jersey Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO-CNNJ) does so through its Woman Business Owner (WBO) of the Year and Member of the Year awards.
Woman Business Owner of the Year
Open to any NJ Business Owner who has excelled in her own business and contributed to the success of other women owned businesses and community.
- Describe your business. (300 words or less)
- What sets your business apart from other businesses in your industry? (250 words or less)
- Describe your volunteer activities and how your business contributes to the greater good of the community. (500 words or less)
- Please provide a one-page biography.
Member of the Year Award
This is given to a chapter member who inspires us and propels entrepreneurism—and our chapter—forward.
- Applicant must be an individual (woman business owner) NAWBO-CNNJ member in good standing for at least three (3) years.
- Applicant must have provided volunteer service to the Chapter.
Please complete all application questions and forward a photograph of the nominee to firstname.lastname@example.org.